Wednesday, December 27, 2023

CIA media asset & Dallas Morning News reporter Hugh Aynesworth offered to show a blackmail sex tape of Marina Oswald to JFK researcher Rachel Rendish

 

Hugh Aynesworth offered to show Texas-based JFK assassination researcher Rachel Rendish a blackmail sex tape of Marina Oswald. Rachel’s 12/27/23 email to me on this topic

Rachel Rendish is a longtime JFK assassination researcher based in Texas. She lives reasonably close to Dallas in the north Texas area. Rachel used to be very good friends with Marina Oswald who was quite repulsed when Rachel mentioned that she had been one of Ilya Mamantov's students at Southern Methodist University in Dallas. Ilya Mamantov's was one of the interpreters who was recruited to speak for Marina Oswald and Marina felt that Mamantov would often twist her words to portray Oswald in the most negative light.

Rachel Rendish had dealings with Hugh Aynesworth as she came across him in the Dallas area in her JFK assassination research.

Below Rachel Rendish tells the time that Hugh Aynesworth offered to show Rachel a blackmail sex tape of Marina Oswald. Rendish says this occurred sometime in 1994/1995/1996 period.  Below is the text of the email that Rachel Rendish sent me on 12/27/2023 at 11AM CST:

Rachel Rendish:

QUOTE

So Robert this what I want to say. 

Over the years I have been told some crazy dooky about Aynesworth. If half of it is true we are looking at a very bad person.

 

Hugh may be dead but sometimes the bad things a person did need to be known and live on in minds of others for a little bit of justice for their victims.  During one of my Daryl Howard Marina Porter visits I had been delicately told the details of Marinas personal life after the assassination.  She was lonely and terrified and covering by partying spending money and men often felt the needed to take a shot at her. After all a trophy story.  Hugh was one of those. Scoring points for his agency checks living as an Intel asset he could appear to be a great journalists. It's not hard to do when your being guided by the agency. 

 

One night a rebel JFK historian called me to run up to Prego Pasta House. Aynesworth was in the bar. A perfect time to visit in person.  I jumped at the chance. I walked in and was introduced and I wanted to ask him a question about Ted Bundy. My friend also mentioned I was interested in the women of the Jfk case. Hugh was asked to debrief Bundy while incarcerated. Also write a book on him. I asked Hugh if Bundy mentioned Pullman Wa?  One night our family was finishing dinner when Cheryl Friar crashed thru the front door. Pale and gagging straining to say a man tried to put her in his VW. My dad jumped up and walked with her down the road but no one was there. He took her home. Later we realized her description fit Bundy. Cheryl had lovely long red hair and she fit his target. Hugh said he faintly remembered  Bundy saying something about WSU but he would have to check his tapes. Then he moved the conversation to The assassination. Who have I interviewed? I always kept that vague and he asked about Marina.  I told him yes I had a few chances to talk with her. What do you think of her? I told him.my mother always felt bad for her and actually Marina and I had a miraculous and disastrous first meeting. All in all I think she is the most important witness standing. I liked her. Tapping the bar he turned and whispered he had something he would like to show me.  He had a film that might change my opinion of her. I surprised him. Oh yes I know all about that film and how you boys set her up.  She said that was the item you always used for blackmail. I have absolutely No Interest in seeing it. He was stunned. Paula his wife came in and gushed awhile about her wonderful husband.  That was the end of it. I had another occasion to put him on the spot at a PI meeting. I asked about the chain of evidence being broken when and how he gained access to sell Oswald’s diary to Life Magazine.  I think it should be mentioned that he was key in blackmailing and controlling Marina Oswald Porter for decades. Hugh got us all where we are today. He should be recognized. 

 UNQUOTE

Robert Morrow 3/2/2013 post on Hugh Aynesworth at Education Forum

Hugh G. Aynesworth and the Assassination of JFK - Page 6 - JFK Assassination Debate - The Education Forum (ipbhost.com)

QUOTE

About a year or two ago I got Hugh Aynesworth on the phone and I asked him (after other questions) "Did you ever sleep with Marina Oswald?" (Another JFK researcher told me it was a possibility.)

His answer: no, but it was available if I wanted it and I think she was sleeping with her body guards.

Then I asked him, what did you think when you first saw the Zapruder Film? Doesn't that prove there was a shooter from the front (because of the back head snap) and doesn't it prove their was a conspiracy? His answer I can't not precise recall but it was quite lame - something about he had already gone down the lone nutter path and it was too late change (I am paraphrasing here).

I also asked Aynesworth - about that story of Oswald wanting to assassinate Richard Nixon, did you get that from Marina Oswald first or did you get it from somewhere else. Aynesworth's answer - he heard about that story from somewhere else first.

My opinion is Oswald/Nixon story was a fabrication by the government and they used Aynesworth to feed it to Marina Oswald and then act like it came from her. It was all about the posthumous frame up or pin-it-all on Oswald.

UNQUOTE

No comments:

Post a Comment