Friday, July 29, 2022

Asking Cong. McCaul to write President Biden asking to award Robert Morrow the Presidential Medal of Freedom

 7/29/2022

 The Honorable Michael McCaul,

     I am asking you to write a letter to President Biden recommending that he award me (Robert Morrow) with the Presidential Medal of Freedom, in honor of my years of scholarship and activism in exposing the bipartisan criminal elite that have run our country at the presidential level.

     For example, my blog Robert Morrow Political Research blog Robert Morrow Political Research Blog

 is the best on the internet on the many crimes of Lyndon Johnson which included the murder of John Kennedy and the 1967 USS Liberty murders. My blog has many highly informative, fascinating and fully footnoted essays.

     I am the author of the Clintons' War on Women, a book which Donald Trump kept on his desk and used to beat Crooked Hillary in the 2016 election. The Clintons' War on Women: Stone, Roger, Morrow, Robert: 9781510713925: Amazon.com: Books

     The Clintons' War on Women is full of information on the criminality of Bill and Hillary Clinton including Bill's many sexual assaults, rapes and Hillary use of nasty private detectives to cover it all up. I have publicized the fact that Chelsea is the biological daughter of Webb Hubbell and not Bill Clinton. I have also, in my book and on the internet, revealed that Bill Clinton's only child on earth is Danney Williams, who Bill had with a 1980s Little Rock street hooker. Danney Williams, a great man, is alive today and has been abandoned and utterly rejected by Bill Clinton. My life's passion is to provide blockbuster and accurate information to the American citizenry about the criminals who run and have run their country at the presidential level.

      Likewise in 2016, while Chairman of the Travis County Republican Party, I exposed Donald Trump's history of raping 13 year old girls with Jeffrey Epstein: #NeverTrump Travis County GOP Chair Accuses Trump of Child Rape (breitbart.com)

      Again, I was completely spot on and ahead of my time in revealing critical truth, long before it was popularly known, about the bipartisan criminal elite who run American politics.

       I have a scholarly, well sourced essay on George Herbert Walker Bush and Jeb Bush orchestrating the murder of CIA drug smuggler Barry Seal in February, 1986 because Seal was a threat to reveal U.S. Government and CIA drug running: Robert Morrow Political Research Blog: George Herbert Walker Bush and Oliver North murdered Barry Seal in February, 1986. Jeb Bush in on the plot as well.

       It should be noted that Barry Seal was also friends with the cocaine-addicted, CIA asset governor of Arkansas Bill Clinton who disgustingly expressed pleasure at the death of Barry Seal who could have exposed Clinton's drug running crimes of Iran-Contra in the 1980s.

     The Presidential Medal of Freedom is the nation's highest civilian award given out by the government and here is a list of previous recipients: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Presidential_Medal_of_Freedom_recipients 

     Many notable Americans such as John Kennedy and home run king Hank Aaron have received this prestigious award and I believe that I am right of there with the greatest of the great in being worthy of this high honor. There are several lowlifes such as LBJ and GHW Bush who have also, sadly, been given this high honor as a result of disgusting political deals.

      Roberto Clemente, Archbishop Desmond TuTu, Nelson Mandela, Martin Luther King, Elie Weisel and Cesar Chavez have also received this award and I believe that I, as the nation's foremost living historian, are every bit as deserving of Presidential Medal of Freedom recognition as those greats have been.

     I am the World's Foremost Authority on the JFK assassination as well as being the World's Foremost Authority on Lyndon Johnson and I think it is long overdue for our Nation, specifically President Biden, to bestow upon me the honor of being a President Medal of Freedom recipient.

      I would greatly appreciate you, Congressman McCaul, in helping me in getting this honor that I flat out deserve by writing President Biden suggesting that he award me the Presidential Medal of Freedom.

Sincerely,

 Robert Morrow 

 Presidential Historian and Distinguished Fellow at the Lyndon Baines Johnson Institute for the Study of Presidential Crime

 512-306-1510

 Email contact Morrow321@aol.com 


Here are some testimonials as to my expertise on the topic of the JFK assassination:


Dan Ryan (June 28, 2022)

"There are numerous professors, lots of PhDs, university lecturers, highly educated politicians, Intelligent funded researchers, government professionals, highly decorated military men and a host of interested parties that have tried to make a case for or against a conspiracy in the assassination of JFK. None however have matched the magnificence that Robert Morrow has achieved in his wide ranging research, which ultimately proves the guilt of Lyndon Baines Johnson."

Greg Ritch (10-5-2021) -  “Amen brother.  I will skim through it. I don't know anyone who has put the time into this like you have done. Thank you Sir!”

Monte Goodell (10-5-2021) -

I've known Robert since 2012 and believe he has completed more in-depth research into the facts of the JFK assassination than any other person. In addition, I believe Robert has the greatest collection of books on the JFK assassination and know from 1st-hand experience, that he also interviews the authors, if they are still living, as he interviewed a friend from over 20 years ago who also wrote a book on the JFK assassination. Robert is leading the path to the truth about the JFK assassination, and if the complete truth is ever uncovered about the JFK assassination, it will be through the research and determination of Robert Morrow.

 Monty Goodell, MBA

Austin, Texas

 

Lenny Cavallaro (10-6-2021)

Egads! Over a million words! You are a true patriot, Robert -- at least vis-a-vis your resistance to a great crime. Sincerely, -- Lenny


Shirrel Rhoades (10-10-21)

Testimonial: 

Robert Morrow is a very knowledgeable researcher on the assassination of John F. Kennedy. Having spent years doing my own research, I find myself agreeing with most of Robert Morrow’s theories. His emails about new findings or analysis of existing evidence is highly anticipated. Based in Texas, he’s an authority on Lyndon Baines Johnson. His connecting LBJ to the JFK coup d’etat makes a lot of sense.

- Shirrel Rhoades

Former publisher, New Atlantean Library


Richard Hooke (10-10-2021)

Thank you Robert!! For all your hard work to expose JFK truth! Your partner in truth always, Richard M Hooke, JFK Researcher 


John Murphy, Seattle WA (10-11-2021)

Hi Robert.

 I'm glad to give a testimonial despite my lack of credentials or celebrity status:

 Robert Morrow: He's smarter than he looks.

 Stay well, keep up the good work,

 John in Seattle

 

Richard C. Hubbell (10-11-2021):

I have had the pleasure and privilege of knowing Mr. Morrow over the years via e-mail. He has been unselfish in sharing his knowledge of the JFK assassination and has shown it from a unique perspective that leaves no doubt as to what happened in Dallas. Also, he has shown this to be more than just a crime. It is also a moral issue that needs to be dealt with.

                                                                             R. C. Hubbell

 

Dan Ryan (10-15-2021)

Good day Robert,

I have been tied up with several domestic issues of late. I wish to do you justice with my recognition of your great scholarship and limitless research and, I will provide that for you shortly. Nobody and I mean nobody, knows more about LBJ's involvement in the crime of the century than do you.

I shall complete my salute to you this weekend.

kind regards,

Dan Ryan

PS

Thank you for the good reads and continuous gems of new knowledge.

 

Bruce Marshall (10-18-2021)

I am a secondary researcher into the JFK assassination.  By that, I mean I have read at least 200 books written by the primary researchers, those who have done the investigations, interviews, archival research, and other heavy lifting to expose the truth.  I started my own quest in about 1970 to absorb as much as I can from them and I've never stopped reading, studying, and learning.

 I'm not sure exactly how I got connected to Robert or when, but I'm guessing it's been at least ten or twelve years if not longer.  I wound up on his list somehow and started receiving these wonderfully informative emails, each highlighting a specific piece of the assassination puzzle.  I read his work religiously, and the amount of effort he has put into researching this never ceases to amaze me.

He has a visceral dedication to fact.  He can't be accused of being "in it for the money", which is a common attack on researchers (although it's funny that in our society that could ever be used as a negative), since I've been reading his work for all this time and he's neither asked me for, nor have I ever paid him anything. 

 My point is that his only motivation is the truth.  He has proven that he refuses to give up on his mission to expose as much of what really happened as can still be known all these decades later.  He continues to research and publish, and my guess is that because this is a labor of love and conscience, he will continue to do so until he's no longer physically able.

Robert has a wonderful library that he has graciously shared with us, copies of hard to find or out-of-print books that have so much information and value.  He's a resource that the rest of us rely on when seeking some otherwise impossible to find work.

 He even publishes his phone number in every mailing.  Who does that?  I'll tell you who.  A man like Robert Morrow who is telling the world that he's ready at any moment to share his expertise and knowledge with anybody who wants to ring him up. 

 Thank you, Robert, for your tireless and selfless devotion.  It can't have been easy on you personally to remain so committed with what happened way back in 1963, yet your dedication remains unchecked.  If there had been men of your character and conviction serving on the Warren Commission in 1964 we would have learned the truth in the beginning.

 Keep up the great work.

 Bruce Marshall

 

Gloria Kennedy (11-25-2021):

Robert,

I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving with your loved ones. I am thankful for your passion and dedication to exposing the ugly truth on the assassination of JFK. Very lucky to receive the information from you. You are a treasure and Patriot.

 Gloria Kennedy 

Deputy Majority Leader Emeritus 

Rhode Island State Senate

 


     

 

    

 

No comments:

Post a Comment