Monday, September 19, 2016

I endorse JAMES DICKEY to be the new Chairman of the Travis County Republican Party

I endorse JAMES DICKEY to be the new Chairman of the Travis County Republican Party

From Robert Morrow   512-306-1510

Folks, I endorse James Dickey to be the new chairman of the Travis County Republican Party. Except for ME, James Dickey is probably the best chairman the Travis GOP has ever had. I say this, having voted in every GOP primary in Travis County since 1996 - past twenty years.
The reason I like Dickey is that I know he is a solid, grassroots fiscal conservative. That means less taxes and less government. I also know Dickey is not a fan of Donald Trump who right now has a 60% chance of losing to the Hildabeast. And even if Trump somehow wins, we are still screwed because Donald Trump is a child molester and malignant narcissist, meaning a psychopath who only cares about himself.

For information on the real Trump, watch this: Video interviews of Donald Trump child rape victim https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-MvZvjdWTS6TY7N6IPKD-A

As for David Duncan, he treated me fairly when I was the “truth telling” TCRP chair. One thing I noticed about Duncan was that he had absolutely no stroke with the GOP donors and this was even after my powers had been limited. That is not good. And his wife SREC Jan Duncan is someone who I have no idea what she stand for. I guess supporting any Republican no matter how awful they are is where Jan stands. I think Jan at SREC combined with her husband as Travis GOP chair is a little too much Duncan in the political kitchen.

As for Brendan Steinhauser when I first met him in 2004, as we canvassed for Bush and state rep Todd Baxter, Brendan told me he wanted to bomb France back to the Stone Age - or at least carpet bomb them for not supporting the Iraq War. This was back in the nutty neocon days of the Republican party. A neocon policy that gave us the insane Iraq War which then gave us Obama who then gave us Obamacare which wants to destroy MY high deductible health care plan.  Brendan did pay for my way to Wash DC one time to grassroots lobby for Freedom Works, for which I am appreciative.
Bush and Obama have been one long chain reaction of stupidity and now, holy God, it is going to be Crooked/Sick Hillary, the NY Child Molester or Robert Morrow 2016!! (my pick).

Of these 3 local GOP candidates, I think that JAMES DICKEY will offer competent leadership and also solid grassroots conservative credentials, although I am personal more of a “libertarian.”

So I ask the Travis GOP executive committee to pick JAMES DICKEY as the next chairman of the Travis County Republican party.

Sincerely,

Robert Morrow    “Truth telling over Party loyalty”




No comments:

Post a Comment